DDBJ submission portal
以下に該当する場合は Mass Submission System (MSS) で受け付けます。 開始する前に必ず"NSSS ではなく MSS で登録すべきデータ"をご覧ください。
b) finished/draft の別を問わずレプリコン全長規模相当の配列データ
c) BioProject, BioSample の記載が必要な配列データ全般
NSSS cannot accept the following sequence data.
The nucleotide sequences indicated below must be submitted to Mass Submission System (MSS). Before staring the submission, be sure to see the site, "Sequence Data to be submitted via MSS, NOT NSSS".
a) Data type and amount of data that NSSS cannot deal with.
b) Regardless finished or draft level, sequence data of whole-length scale replicons.
c) All sequence data to be described BioProject or BioSample ID.
- Submission of small-scale nucleotide sequence data with annotation. In case of project data, please use BioProject, MSS, and DRA. Create new submission
- You must obtain BioProject ID and/or locus_tag prefix, before the submission of project data, such as WGS, complete genome, transcriptome project data, DRA, and DTA. The BioProject database collects information about a higher order organization of research projects and its corresponding data. Using BioProject ID make it possible to obtain the same project from various nucleotide sequence databases.
- Mass Submission System (MSS)
- Please use mass submission system for the submission of following data. WGS, WGS scaffold(s), complete bacterial/eukaryotic genome, HTG, CON, GSS, EST, TSA, and other data includes huge number of sequences.
- DDBJ Sequence Read Archive (DRA)
- For repository of the output data generated by the next-generation sequencing platforms.