DDBJ submission portal
- Submission of small-scale nucleotide sequence data with annotation. In case of project data, please use BioProject, MSS, and DRA. Create new submission
- You must obtain BioProject ID and/or locus_tag prefix, before the submission of project data, such as WGS, complete genome, transcriptome project data, DRA, and DTA. The BioProject database collects information about a higher order organization of research projects and its corresponding data. Using BioProject ID make it possible to obtain the same project from various nucleotide sequence databases.
- Mass Submission System (MSS)
- Please use mass submission system for the submission of following data. WGS, WGS scaffold(s), complete bacterial/eukaryotic genome, HTG, CON, GSS, EST, TSA, and other data includes huge number of sequences.
- DDBJ Sequence Read Archive (DRA)
- For repository of output data generated by next-generation sequencing machines including Roche 454 GS System®, Illumina Genome Analyzer®, Applied Biosystems SOLiD® System, and others.